Monothematic Monothematic

That was a surprise.

I'm pretty snobby when it comes to graphics... but this was just..... wow. Very well put together.

All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!!

Gettin' a bit stale.

Wasn't a huge fan to begin with, I had respect for it all to an extent. Was still worthy of some praise, ya know. But it seems like the movies are gettin' a bit stale as is, going from decent animation to subpar. And it seems like it's just a reason to stick characters into violent situations instead of some coherent storytelling like the first few.

I just think you should get back to the ole' days if you want this to continue as fun and popular as before.

MACception responds:

These were the animations from the other half of the guys who did something for AFD4, so, of course it wasn't going to be as spactacular. HOWEVER, that being said, I LOVED the way it came out. It was a bit crazier than AFD4, so it's more fun to watch in my opinion. But, anyway, hopefully the next one will amaze you, and make you shit yourself 8 times.

-LP
www.LogoPresents.com/AFD

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

Ha!

You are to be gettin' my five.

A Theft of Funny (TTA) A Theft of Funny (TTA)

First 5 I've given in a LONG time.

I dun' think most of the people here know just how true to the show you actually were! Hell, I was REALLY surprised. Personally, I think ya went above and beyond.

Also think they're just nitpickin' the music, since it seems like it's all straight from one Looney Tunes cartoon, or another. Perfection.

buster126 responds:

Thanks dude, I appreciate it! :)

S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0 S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0

Too much of the wrong thing.

I looked good for a sprite movie, real good. But the passing was very dull. It seemed like too much talk, not just talk... useless talk. Most of the dialogue coulda been cut out and the movie would have still made as much sense. With dialogue like this, if the movie will work without it just as fine, it shouldn't be in there.

Daily2oon09242005 Daily2oon09242005

Eh.

I dun' know all the details in this situation, but this just seemed like a shotty attempt at offending other authors. He may have some skills, but it wasn't anythin' special, not includin' this fact.

Sprite Survivor - 7 Sprite Survivor - 7

Dull.

The pacing at the beginning of the movie made it horridly boring. Less meaningly scenes and dialog would have gone a long way.

And personally, the visuals didn't appeal to me, mainly because most the sprites never changed. Perhaps there were different sprites for different actions, instead of having a sword seemingly spin around as the sprite just stood there.

Hell-Fire responds:

- no votes -

Whatever. Thanks.

Pretty Fly ForA SpriteGuy Pretty Fly ForA SpriteGuy

Surprisingly not that bad!

Not a big fan o' sprite movies, but this wasn't that bad. Coulda used some extra animation while the characters were singin', but otherwise, yer on the right track.

LL- Seizure Collab III LL- Seizure Collab III

How did it take more than one person...

To make somethin' like this...? Boggles the mind.

GinClock responds:

I was going to make fun of you, but then I watched your movie.

Gen-X : Chapter 1 Gen-X : Chapter 1

Needs more to it.

Just drawin' out simple characters instead o' stick fiqures wit' hair and faces would make this movie better, a hundred fold. You obviously have the skills to do so.